- Papyrus and David Kaemmer for
making this great Sim.
- Dave Noonan for 3doEd.
- Phil Flack for Ase23do,xt2Gtk, Mipman, trk23dowT.
- Alex Murcia and Eduardo Sanchez for the great information that they
gave about track altitudes and camber.
- Alex Murcia (again) for making those beautiful Setups.
- Paul Hoad for GplEditor.
- Peter Prochazka for GplTrk.
- Eduardo Sanchez (Cosworth) for Satellite Picture of the track.
- Jonas Matton and Martin Granberg for GplRa.
- Pau Freire for Web Design.
- Klaus Horbrand for WinMip.
- Martin Granberg for Trackinstall.
- Jorge Nieva for his interest and his diary question "Did you finished
- Gaizka López for the web hosting.
- Joachim Blum for TrkCamEdit.
- Marck Beckman for his AI guides.
- Raúl Valenzuela for his help making the layout.
- Jacques Bossy for build the AI files
- Robert Zeugin for create a beatiful mips
- Manuel Roda (MAX EL ONE) for his great encyclopedia.
- The historic subforums (in Spanish) from www.thef1.com for the big
amount of pictures of the track I found in them.
- And finally the beta testers of the track (Eduardo Sánchez, Manuel
Zamora, Pau Freire, Gabriel Tobar (Z.Zar), Alex Murcia and Gaizka López)
for his comments.
Thank you all, guys!